SD-WAN (Software Defined WAN) expands bandwidth and delivers intelligent, cost-saving networks.
Your enterprise branch office wide area network is experiencing business and technical demands driven by the proliferation of critical applications, cloud services, and mobile devices. ColoSpace SD-WAN meets these demands by reliably expanding bandwidth, delivering direct access to cloud applications, and enabling seamless services insertion. SD-WAN adds a layer of intelligence providing real-time visibility into — and control over — network and application performance. It also provides a way to break free of traditional network constraints by augmenting bandwidth with widely available, low-cost broadband.
- Cost effective MPLS or PTP replacement
- Provides network-based QOS (latency, jitter, packet loss)
- Optimizes application performance over the WAN
- Allows policy-based security
- Hybrid WAN path control
- Next-gen VPN with application awareness
- Fully-managed solution
- 24/7 monitoring and network mitigation
- Management of underlying ISP