SD-WAN – Software-Defined Wide Area Network
A next-generation method for connecting people, clouds, infrastructure and applications.
As companies utilize a growing number of cloud-based applications, traditional WAN networks have been unreliable in maintaining strong speeds and optimized connectivity. Scaling multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) solutions to overcome this challenge is costly and time-consuming. With ColoSpace SD-WAN, our customers are able to access a fully-managed, cost-effective network solution, leading to improved performance, security and uptime.
- Cost effective MPLS or PTP replacement
- Provides network-based QOS (latency, jitter, packet loss)
- Optimizes application performance over the WAN
- Allows policy-based security
- Hybrid WAN path control
- Next-gen VPN with application awareness
- Fully-managed solution
- 24/7 monitoring and network mitigation
- Management of underlying ISP
- Utilizes lowest cost broadband options
- Easy to impliment
- Deploys antivirus, anti-malware & URL filtering across all network egress and ingress points