Redundant Data Centers from ColoSpace
ColoSpace's Data Center facilities are designed to eliminate downtime.
Avoid downtime and expensive internal builds with ColoSpace's redundant Data Center solutions.
The Business applications uptime and data protection requirements placed on IT departments call for a significant investment in Data Center infrastructure. Computing facilities must be equipped with specialized equipment to protect against power and cooling loss, internet outages, electrical failures, and fire.
All ColoSpace facilities are SSAE 16 SOC 2 certified and are built to an (N+1) or 2N standard. This means that for every piece of critical infrastructure, ColoSpace has at least one available online spare. Most customers who invest in internal Data Centers are unable to afford the expense of this level of redundancy. However, ColoSpace customers are able to leverage the economies of scale associated with all of our customers. As a result, you receive a superior level of redundancy than you would otherwise be able to deploy.
Redundant Data Center Infrastructure includes:
- Power: Diesel Generators; UPS Battery Backup Systems; Automatic Transfer Switches; Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors; Power Distribution Units
- Cooling: CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioners); Heat Exchangers; Humidification Control; Leak Detection
- Network: Enterprise-class Switches and Routers; Multiple Fiber Carriers; Multiple Internet Providers
- Security: Biometric and Access Card Controls; Video Surveillance
Beyond the core Data Center offering, ColoSpace can assist you in extending redundant infrastructure through your entire hosted environment. Managed Firewall and Load Balancing service provides redundancy at the network edge; Managed Backup and Storage offerings provide data redundancy; and Enterprise Monitoring and Management services provides server-level redundancy.
- Receive very high level of redundancy in Data Center infrastructure without the capital investment
- Meet high availability and PCI/HIPAA/SSAE 16 application hosting requirements
- Selectively leverage managed services to meet your specific needs