ColoSpace Multi-Site Deployments
Leverage ColoSpace's diverse network of Data Centers to meet your high availability needs.
ColoSpace's regional network of Data Centers provide customers with a cost effective multi-site solution.
Data Protection and Application Availability requirements are pushing more and more customers to leverage two different Data Centers for their hosting needs.
ColoSpace is uniquely positioned to help customers design, implement, and support a multi-site application hosting infrastructure. Customers have the choice of warm-site (active-passive) and hot site (active-active) topologies and can use ColoSpace's core colocation services only for the two Data Centers, or can leverage our whole suite of managed services for a turn-key hosting solution.
Another differentiating factor is ColoSpace's metro-Ethernet Layer 2 Network interconnecting each of its Data Centers. Customers can receive secure layer two Ethernet (10 megabit, 100 megabit, or gigabit) connections between their space at each of our sites for a lower cost than traditional telecommunications providers.
Our SSAE 16 SOC 2 certified Data Centers are specially designed to meet customer's availability and data protection requirements. Our solution combining Data Center space, managed services, and secure layer 2 connectivity provides customers with a turnkey solution to meet their multi-site needs.
- Meet dual-site, high availability, or PCI/HIPAA/SSAE 16 application hosting requirements
- Receive an integrated suite of services and two physical Data Center locations from a single vendor
- High-performance, low-cost Layer 2 Ethernet service between locations
- Choose between "warm site" or "hot site" configuration
- Selectively leverage managed services to meet your specific needs