Dependable Managed Backup Services
Protect your most valuable asset—your data.
Managed Data Backup Solutions
As firms transition to the knowledge-based economy, data backup has become a critical function of every IT organization. ColoSpace offers clients a suite of data backup solutions to meet a variety of needs and requirements.
ColoSpace's Cloud Backup offering provides organizations with a high secure, scalable data backup solution to protect their production data. Pay for only the capacity you need—no software or hardware to buy—and have your data automatically mirrored off-site on whatever frequency or schedule that is appropriate for your organization. Further, have the peace of mind that ColoSpace engineers are monitoring the backup environment on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Online, encrypted off-site data backup
- Includes all software agents and no additional hardware requirements
- Capacity is delivered "on demand" with "pay as you grow" pricing model
For customers that face regulatory mandates or other requirements to keep their data backup on dedicated infrastructure, ColoSpace's Backup-to-Disk solution meets all of those needs with a single fully managed solution.
- Solution is leveraged in combination with Network Attached Storage
- Initial configuration based on Client requirements
- Solution scales from 8 Tb to 100s of Tb.
- Options for local-only and local + off-site replication
For organizations with very long term data archival requirements, tape-based backup is an ideal way to store data for years or decades. ColoSpace's Managed Tape-based Backup Solutions are delivered in a bundle including tape-autoloader and server hardware, tape media, and backup software licensing. This solution scales from 6 Tb to hundreds of Tb based on Client requirements.
- Dedicated 8 or 16 tape autoloader device
- Dedicated rack-optimized backup server
- Symantec Backup software licensing
- Additional licenses/capabilities available for additional one-time fee