Server Monitoring is provided using ColoSpace's Industry Leading Enterprise Monitoring Platform. Monitoring is available in three tiers: Basic, Standard, and Advanced. Customers receive an enteprise-grade solution that fits their needs. Application-specific monitors are available for more than 200 applications and technologies, including various operating systems, virtualization technologies, popular database servers, and business applications. Customers receive a single dashboard view into their core IT infrastructure and can rely on a team of engineers working around the clock to receive and escalate their monitoring alerts.
The ColoSpace monitoring solution is unique and superior to most monitoring products and services. We combine our experienced team of engineers along with a product that meets the most diverse set of needs. Our web-based portal supports role-based views - your network team can be restricted to view only the devices under their control. Conversely, we also provide a higher-level single pane of glass to examine your entire operations for managers or those with limited staff. Finally, with support for mixed environments and everything from network edge devices to specific applications, our solution will meet your needs.
- Turn your existing 9 to 5 team into a 24/7 team
- Reduce unplanned downtime by proactively monitoring and managing IT Infrastructure
- Real-time and historic reporting provides deep visibility for forecasting capacity requirements
- Selectively outsource routine system monitoring and management to focus on business-impacting IT investments
- Reduce administrative burden of complex security technologies
- Pay-as-you-grow model allows for cost effective infrastructure growth