Professional Infrastructure Management Services
ColoSpace management services provides customers with a managed hardware platform to deploy critical applications.
- Managed Cisco Firewall
- Managed VPN
- Intrusion Protection
- Managed Load Balancing
- Managed Cisco Switching
- Managed Cisco Routing
- Windows Server Management
- Linux (LAMP) Server Management
- SQL Server Management
- Exchange Server Management
- Server Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- Virtualized Infrastructure Monitoring
- End-to-End Application
ColoSpace's Managed Services offering ranges from colocation to full managed hosting solutions that meet your individual requirements.
These solutions let customers focus on optimizing and using technology. Our redundant and reliable infrastructure helps keep our customers' networks and application secure and performing at the highest levels. We make it easy and economical to maintain, protect, and optimize your data and infrastructure for maximum security and efficiency. ColoSpace's five regional centers are all SSAE 16 Type II, HIPAA, and PCI DSS compliant. ColoSpace can manage, monitor, and implement the Network Services, Storage Services, or Replication Services that you require.
Customers can cut costs by leveraging our skills and investments in infrastructure. By utilizing ColoSpace's suite of managed services, you can significantly reduce expenditures for constantly evolving hardware, software, and networking gear. And, as your business grows, you don't need to worry about enhancing your team's IT skills on the fly. You can rely on our staff of experts with the latest training available 24/7.
Let ColoSpace provide your infrastructure as a service so you can preserve capital and focus on your business.
- Reduce overall IT expenses
- Leverage years of advanced training and technical expertise
- Stay up-to-date with cutting edge solutions
- Limit server downtime and your team's awake time
- Align your cost structure to your growth model
- Transfer risk of infrastructure purchase and ownership